The fellowships are awarded for three years and their yearly amount is € 16,159.91 gross. All PhD students have free accommodation at the GSSI facilities and use of the canteen.
The application must be submitted through the online form available at www.gssi.it/phd/ by September 18, 2017 at 18.00 (Italian time zone).
For more information, please consult the Call for Applications at www.gssi.it/phd/ or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 0862 4280262.
Information of Computer Science research at the GSSI may be found at
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate post at University College London's Media Futures Group.
- Experienced in working with Chrome extensions or some web development is desirable
- Knowledgeable about statistical modelling, graphical modelling and machine learning
- A published author of academic articles
Dottorato di Ricerca in Informatica e Matematica - XXXIII Ciclo Università
degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro
Scadenza presentazione domande di ammissione:
ore 12.00 del 5 settembre 2017
Il bando prevede:
- 6 posti con borsa finanziate dall'Università di Bari. Su 2 di queste borse
hanno la priorità candidati in possesso di titolo conseguito all'estero, per
i quali e' prevista una diversa procedura di ammissione
- 2 posti con contratto di apprendistato di alta formazione da parte di
Exprivia S.p.A sui seguenti temi di ricerca:
1) Modelli ed Architetture Software per Smart Data Analytics
2) Cyber Security in Complex Systems
Borse aggiuntive a caratterizzazione industriale per gli idonei in
graduatoria verranno rese disponibili successivamente.
Il bando e ulteriori informazioni sono disponibili al sito del dottorato
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
IEEE Computer Society Italy Section Chapter 2016 PhD Thesis Award
The IEEE Computer Society Italy Section Chapter recognizes
distinguished work by young researchers in the field of Computer
Science and Engineering through presentation of an Award for the
best PhD Thesis defended in an Italian University in 2016.
The Award consists in an honorarium of 500 Euro and a Certificate.
For the year 2016 one award will be presented.
Only candidates with the following requisites are eligible for
* be a Member of IEEE Computer Society
* have completed the Doctoral Program in an Italian University,
and defended the Thesis in 2016
Candidates must send their application by February 28, 2017
* Name and email address of the candidate
* Self-certification of IEEE Computer Society membership with
* Title of the Ph.D. Thesis
* Name of the Ph.D. Thesis Advisor and his/her contact email address
* Name of the University and of the Ph.D. program where the Ph.D.
has been acquired
* Date of final defence
* Electronic copy in pdf format of the Ph.D. Thesis
* Electronic copy in pdf format of a 1-page Summary of the
contribution of the Ph.D. Thesis
* List of the publications co-authored by the candidate resulting
from the thesis, if any
* Electronic copy in pdf format of the publications co-authored
by the candidate concerning the doctoral topic, if any
* Curriculum Vitae listing educational background, positions held,
awards of the candidate
* A presentation letter by the PhD. Thesis Advisor
All documents must be sent in electronic format by e-mail to
email@example.com with subject "Application for 2016 PhD Thesis
<family name of the candidate>"
The thesis will be evaluated by a Board of Experts in Computer
Science and Engineering designated by the IEEE Computer Society Italy
Section Chapter. Applicants will be notified of the outcome by
April 30, 2017.
The award will be presented at the 3rd International Forum
on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry (RTSI 2017),
which will be held in Modena on September 11-13, 2017.
All the decisions of the Board are final.
More information at: